- Feature Links
- CodeRED Information
Stevens County began using the CodeRED Emergency/Weather Warning Notification System, as a community alert system, as of September 2014. The system allows Stevens County to send specific information to residents and businesses throughout the county in case of an emergency or severe weather incident.
To sign-up click on the CodeRED icon:
- If you are new to the CodeRED system, it is important that you enter a physical address to ensure that you will be included in all weather and emergency alerts. This can be a business or residential address.
- If you were a previous member of Stevens County’s Instant Alert system, you will need to complete the enrollment process, in order to receive the CodeRED Weather Warnings. You will also need to include your physical address to receive the most accurate information.
- When entering your address please be sure to verify the accuracy of the mapping, during the registration process. This will ensure that you get the most accurate emergency and weather alerts.
- When registering, you will have the ability to choose which types of emergency and general alerts you receive from Stevens County. You will also be able to select which types of weather alerts you receive. When making your selections, also note, warnings may be issued at any time, day or night.
- When registering you will have the option to choose how you receive alerts. This includes: phone calls, text messaging* and email. There are also options for TDD/TTY devices for the hearing impaired. *Your cell phone provider’s text messaging rates will apply if you opt to receive alerts via text message.
- CodeRED Weather Warnings utilize National Weather Service information to notify only those who are in the path of the storm.
After registering, please be sure to add the following telephone numbers to your phone’s contact list:
800-566-9780 CodeRED for Weather Warning Alerts
866-419-5000 CodeRED for Emergency Notifications
855-969-4636 CodeRED for General Notifications