Emergency Operations Center The functions performed at the EOC will vary according to the type and scope of the disaster, but will generally involve the following: 1. Coordinating the county government response to the disaster.
2. Coordinating with any local government(s) affected by and/or responding to the disaster.
3. Coordinating with any state and/or federal agencies responding to the disaster.
4. Coordinating with any businesses/industries directly affected by and/or responding to the disaster.
5. Coordinating, registering, and channeling the service of volunteers.
6. Generating appropriate public information.
Criteria for Activation: The degree of Stevens County’s EOC activation will be determined by the severity of the emergency.
Emergency Operations Center
The EOC may be partially activated due to a potential threat to life or property, or fully activated in response to a major emergency/disaster resulting in an actual threat to life and property.
West Central Initiative-Stay Open for Business
Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery